|Game Time Taken|
|Weapon Types Used|
|All Pars at Once|
- Side - No need to disrupt the customers. This entry point takes you through Elysium's offices.
- Above - The music below will keep your work discrete. Your opponent will be less considerate.
- VIP - Osborn's enforcers are celebrating. They will likely not be welcoming of gatecrashers.
- Osborn - Osborn has retired for the evening. He is more dangerous than those who guard him.
- Dance - The customers have fled. I would suggest you do the same.
- Storage - Fight your way to the back door. The path to Hex leads elsewhere.
Notes and Trivia